PROCEEDINGS AND REPORTS
5. Paul, H.T., Wilson, D.J. & Mace, C.R.* An instrument for dispensing and patterning single microbeads. The Nucleus 95(6), 7–9 (2017). [link]
4. Yadav, A.R., Mace, C.R., and Miller, B.L. “Aqueous arrayed imaging reflectometry as a sensitive platform for real-time biomolecular interaction analysis” in Frontiers in Biological Detection: From Nanosensors to Systems III, Miller, B.L. and Fauchet, P.M., Eds. Proc. SPIE 2010 7888, 78880I1–78880I11.
3. Mace, C.R., Rose, R.C., and Miller, B.L. “Tracking serum antibody response to viral antigens with Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry” in Frontiers in Pathogen Detection: From Nanosensors to Systems, Fauchet, P., Ed. Proc. SPIE 2009, 7167, 71670H1–71670H8.
2. Striemer, C.C., Mace, C.R., Carter, J.A., Mehta, S.D., and Miller, B.L. “Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry for inexpensive and label-free protein arrays” in Frontiers in Pathogen Detection: From Nanosensors to Systems, Fauchet, P., Ed. Proc. SPIE 2009, 7167, 71670G1–71670G10.
1. Striemer, C.C., Mace, C.R., Miller, B.L. “Rapid Label-free Protein Detection Arrays on Coated Silicon Wafers” in Nanofunctional Materials, Nanostructures and Novel Devices for Biological and Chemical Detection, C. Li, A. Zribi, L. Nagahara, and M. Willander, Eds. Mat. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 2007, 951, 951E09–07.